At All Saints Catholic School, we believe an excellent educational program is built on a foundation of superb teachers and staff. We employ a team of highly motivated, energetic professionals who are committed to the highest standards of excellence.
- All school personnel support the philosophy mission statement of the school.
- All faculty members of All Saints Catholic School belong to the Catholic Church.
- All ASCS teachers hold valid teaching certificates from the State of Michigan.
- The majority of our teaching staff has completed or is in the process of completing master’s degrees.
- All teachers are certified catechists or are in the process of completing certification as required by the Archdiocese of Detroit.
- Enrichment Room Teacher
- School Counselor
- Speech/Language Specialist (Plymouth-Canton)
- Teacher Consultant (Plymouth-Canton)
- Maximum teacher-student ratio for grades 1-8 is 28 to 1.
- Maximum teacher-student ratio for kindergarten is 20 to 1.
- Maximum teacher-student ratio for preschool 4’s is 8 to 1.
- Maximum teacher-student ratio for preschool 3’s is 7 to 1.
All Saints Catholic School is fully accredited by the Michigan Nonpublic Schools Accrediting Association.